The Villa des Roses is a stylish 1930′s Art Deco Maison Bourgeoise situated in the centre of the small friendly town of Luçon in the South Vendee. We have a gite / holiday cottage within the grounds of the villa and offer bed & breakfast accommodation in the house. A heated swimming pool is available from May to October. A bar and summer kitchen is available for B&B guests. The garden with trees, lawns and flower borders is completely enclosed behind an art deco gate.
- We are within easy walking distance to many good quality restaurants – the best French restaurant in town, a salad bar and grill, and a very good Pizza restaurant, several bistros and an exellent french bistro style restaurant with an Italian bent – the chef cooked at the French Embassy in Rome!
- Close by is a bakery
- We are minutes away (on foot) from lovely town park with play area.
- Minutes away from town shopping centre and the Wednesday and Saturday market.
- All amenities within minutes – indoor swimming pool, tennis, table tennis, 2 kms to leasure centre with lake and water sports and even countryside walks.
- Try autumn, spring or even winter in a town in France with all amenities close by, in B&B or gite with full central heating.
- 20 minutes from the safe Atlantic beaches. 40 minutes from La Rochelle and les Sables d’Olonne.
- If you wish to look for us on google maps, there seems to be a glich: 45 D2949, Luçon Pays de la Loire will get you there.
Chargement en cours…